Show submenu for Explore
Show submenu for District
Show submenu for High School
Show submenu for Elementary School
Where to go:
Nashwauk-Keewatin High School
400 Second Street
Nashwauk, MN. 55769
Office Phone: 218-885-1280 ext. 51151
When to go:
As soon as you establish residence in our district. Minnesota law requires your child to be enrolled in a school.
What to bring:
- The name, address and phone number of your child's previous school district if applicable
- Transcripts from previous school if transferring to N-K.
- Official immunization records
- Completed enrollment forms if not previously submitted electronically
What will happen:
- Once transcripts have been received the counselor will review credits and contact you for scheduling choices.